The law of ejectments [electronic resource] : shewing the nature of ejectione firme; the difference between it and trespass, ... Together with the learning of special verdicts at large, relating to titles of land and estates, in several rules; ... The second edition. With additions of late rules of practice, ...
- [London] : In the Savoy: printed by J. Nutt, assignee of Edward Sayer Esq; for J. Walthoe, 1713.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, iv, 12 unnumbered pages, 328, 20 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With an initial advertisement leaf, a list of contents after the preface and a final table of subjects., Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Law Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN323.
View MARC record | catkey: 3542418