A collection of modern entries [electronic resource] : or, select pleadings in the Courts of King's Bench, Common Pleas and Exchequer, viz. declarations, pleas in abatement ... As also special assignments of errors, ... With the method of suing ... To which is added a collection of writs ... With two tables, ... By John Lilly, ...
- Lilly, John, active 18th century
- Uniform Title:
- Modern entries
- [London] : In the Savoy: printed by Henry Lintot; for D. Browne; T. Osborne; J. Worrall; T. Waller and G. Hawkins, 1758.
- The third edition, carefully translated into English, with many additional references.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 676, 30 unnumbered pages ; 2⁰.
- Horizontal chain lines.
First published in 1732 as 'Modern entries, being a collection of select pleadings'.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Law Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN5679.
View MARC record | catkey: 3542551