An essay on the nature and operation of fines and recoveries [electronic resource] : To which is added the argument of Lord Chief Baron Yelverton, in the case of Hume and Lord Ely. ... By William Cruise, ...
- Cruise, William, -1824
- Dublin : printed by J. Jones, 1788.
- The third edition, revised, corrected, and enlarged. ..
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 8⁰.
- Previously published as two separate books: 'An essay on the nature and operation of fines' and 'An essay on the nature and operation of common recoveries'.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Law Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN7644.
View MARC record | catkey: 3542625