The new natura brevium of the most Reverend Judge, Mr. Anthony Fitz-Herbert. Together with the authorities in law, ... And to this edition is added a commentary, containing curious notes and observations on the most remarkable and useful writs, ... By the late Lord Chief Justice Hale. With a new and exact table [electronic resource].
- Fitzherbert, Anthony, 1470-1538
- Uniform Title:
- Nouvelle Natura brevium. English
- [London] : In the Savoy: printed by E. and R. Nutt, and R. Gosling, (assigns of Edw. Sayer, Esq;) for R. Gosling, 1730.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 606, 42 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- With a half-title.
A reissue of the 1730 edition (7th) with a new titlepage.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Law Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN10334.
View MARC record | catkey: 3542727