Lectures on the constitution and laws of England [electronic resource] : with a commentary on Magna Charta, and illustrations of many of the English statutes. By the late Francis Stoughton Sullivan, ... The second edition. To which authorities are added, and a discourse is prefixed, ... By Gilbert Stuart, ...
- Sullivan, Francis Stoughton, 1719-1776
- Uniform Title:
- Historical treatise on the feudal law
- Dublin : printed by Graisberry and Campbell, for William Jones, 1790.
- Physical Description:
- xx, xliii, 1 unnumbered page, 570 pages ; 8⁰.
- First issued in 1772 as: 'An historical treatise on the feudal law and the constitution and laws of England'.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Law Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN10395.
View MARC record | catkey: 3542734