The law of securities [electronic resource] : Being a methodical treatise of all the laws and statutes relating to bills obligatory, bonds and conditions, judgments, ... and all manner of engagements for money; shewing how far persons and estates are bound, and the Court of Chancery will give relief. And also the laws and statutes concerning pawns, pledges, and usury, ... To which are added, the laws against bankrupts; ...
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Public general acts). Selections: Securities
- [London] : In the Savoy: printed by E. and R. Nutt, and R. Gosling, (assigns of Edw. Sayer, Esq;) for J. Peele, 1722.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, x, 227, 13 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Law Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN10428.
View MARC record | catkey: 3542751