The Old Bailey chronicle [electronic resource] ; containing a circumstantial account of the lives, trials, and confessions of the most notorious offenders who have suffered death, and other exemplary punishments, in England, Scotland, and Ireland, ... 1700, to ... 1788, ... Properly arranged from the records of court, by James Mountague, ...
- Montagu, James, Sir, 1666-1723
- London : printed, by authority, for S. Smith; and sold by all booksellers and news-carriers in Great Britain and Ireland, 1788.
- Physical Description:
- 4 volumes,plates ; 8⁰.
- On the title page of vol. 2 there are commas after the 14th and the 19th word of title ("... confessions, ... offenders,...") and a full stop in place of the comma after "1788" in the title.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Law Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN10965.
View MARC record | catkey: 3542785