The laws against papists and popish recusants, nonconformists and nonjurors [electronic resource] : with the statutes relating to the succession of the crown, forfeited estates, tumults and riots, imprisonment of suspected persons; and for obliging papists and nonjurors to register their estates, ... To which is prefixed, A proclamation for putting the laws in execution against papists and nonjurors, ... Published by his Majesty's command, 25 Feb. 1743
- London : printed for W. Bickerton, 1744.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 2 unnumbered pages, 148, 4 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- 'By the King, a proclamation, for putting the laws in execution', inserted after p.iv, folds out to 1⁰ size, and bears the imprint: London, printed by Thomas Baskett and Robert Baskett. 1743.'.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Law Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN12286.
View MARC record | catkey: 3542849