A practical treatise on fines and recoveries [electronic resource] : containing the principles, cases and statutes relating to, and a great variety of precedents of, fines and recoveries. ... By the late Serjeant Wilson
- Wilson, George, -1778
- Additional Titles:
- Practical treatise of fines and recoveries
- London : printed by A. Strahan and W. Woodfall; for W. Flexney; E. and R. Brooke; T. Whieldon and J. Butterworth; and W. Clarke and Son, 1793.
- The fourth edition corrected, with additions.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 434, 36 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Law Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN12291.
View MARC record | catkey: 3542853