The reports of Sir Edward Coke [electronic resource] : Kt. in English, compleat in thirteen parts, with references to all the antient and modern books of the law. Exactly translated and compared with the first and last edition in French, ... To which are now added the pleadings to the cases
- Coke, Edward, Sir, 1552-1634
- Uniform Title:
- Reports. English
- [London] : In the Savoy: printed by E. and R. Nutt, and R. Gosling, (assigns of Edw. Sayer Esq;) for D. Browne, J. Walthoe, B. Lintot, R. Gosling, W. Mears, [and 8 others in London], 1727.
- Physical Description:
- 13 parts ; 8⁰.
- Each part has separate pagination, register, and titlepage that begins with the number of the part, e.g. 'The first [- thirteenth] part ..'; in the imprints, the titlepages of pts. 2-4,7-13 have also "J. Hooke", and those of pts.2-4,8,11 have "Edw." expanded to "Edward"; pts.12,13 are of "The third edition corrected, with the addition of references".
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Law Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN12826.
View MARC record | catkey: 3542932