Reports of cases argued and adjudged in the courts of King's Bench and Common Pleas, in the reigns of ... King William [electronic resource] : Queen Anne, King George the First, King George the Second. Taken and collected by the Right Honourable Robert Lord Raymond, ... In three volumes. ... The second edition, corrected; with many additional references ... To which is now first added one volume of entries ... by George Wilson, ...
- Raymond, Robert Raymond, Baron, 1673-1733
- London : printed by H. Woodfall and W. Strahan; for T. Osborne, 1765.
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes ; 2⁰.
- Vols.1 and 2 have continuous pagination; each volume has separate register.
Vol.3 entitled: 'Entries or pleadings, in many of the cases reported by .. Robert Lord Raymond, .. for the illustration and better understanding the same, collected and translated into English by George Wilson .. Vol. III. Now first printed by H. Woodfall and W. Strahan, .. for T. Osborne .. 1765.'.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Law Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN12843.
View MARC record | catkey: 3542939