The rights of the Christian church asserted [electronic resource] : against the Romish, and all other priests who claim an independent power over it. With a preface concerning the government of the Church of England, as by law establish'd. Part I.
- Tindal, Matthew, 1653?-1733
- London : printed in the year, 1706.
- Physical Description:
- xc, 416, 20 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Matthew Tindal.
With a final unpaginated table of the principal matters.
No more published.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN12925.
View MARC record | catkey: 3542959