The trials at large of Robert Watt, and David Downie, for high treason [electronic resource] : at the session of oyer and terminer, at Edinburgh, ... 1794. at which they were both found guilty, and sentenced to be hanged, drawn, and quartered, on the 15th of October. Taken in short hand by an English barrister
- Watt, Robert, -1794?
- Uniform Title:
- Trials of Robert Watt and David Downie for high treason
- London : printed for J. Ridgway, 1794.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 48;27, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Downie, David (Goldsmith)
- The two trials have separate pagination and register.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths', 16166
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN13725.
View MARC record | catkey: 3543025