The trial of the Honourable Augustus Keppel [electronic resource] : Admiral of the Blue Squadron, for a charge of misconduct and neglect of duty, exhibited against him by Vice-Admiral Sir Hugh Palliser. With an introduction, ... To which is added, a dictionary of all the sea terms ...
- Keppel, Augustus Keppel, Viscount, 1725-1786
- Bath : printed and sold by R. Cruttwell: sold also by C. Etherington, London; and by all other booksellers in town and country, [1779?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, xxvi, 224 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Law Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Todd (Burke), 30d and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN13824.
View MARC record | catkey: 3543065