Unto the honourable, the trustees appointed by the two several acts of Parliament, for repairing the highroads in the county of Edinburgh, to and from the city of Edinburgh, the humble petition of James Reid printer at Gorgie, Thomas Scot farmer in Colington Mains, Mungo Ponton farmer in Kerryknow, John Sawers farmer at Bell's Mills, and Claud Inglis farmer at Craigcrook, for themselves, and in name and behalf of the other farmers and inhabitants [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 9, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Reid, James (Printer)
- Dated at head of drop-head title: December 11. 1762.
Vertical chain lines.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Law Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN14552.
View MARC record | catkey: 3543211