Case of Elizabeth Perry, of Penshurst-Place, in the county of Kent, relict of William Perry, Esquire, of Turville-Park, in the county of Buckingham, respecting her claim to the barony of Sydney of Penshurst [electronic resource].
- Perry, Elizabeth Sidney, 1713-
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 7, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Drop-head title.
Signed on p. 6: Robert Seymour Sadler, John Spranger, John Scott.
"To be heard before the Lords committees for privileges, the [blank] day of [blank] 1782. Birch, Chancery office, - - solicitor" (docket title).
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Law Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN15455.
View MARC record | catkey: 3543325