George by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France and Ireland king, defender of the faith [electronic resource] ; to our lovits, [blank] macers of our Court of Justiciary, ... greeting: forasmuchas it is humbly meant and shown to us by our right trusty William Grant of Prestongrange, Esq; our advocate, for our interest, against Archibald Stuart of the city of Edinburgh merchant and late Lord Provost of the said city: ...
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. High Court of Justiciary
- Additional Titles:
- List of writings to be produced for proving the libel against the said Archibald Stuart
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered sheets ; 1⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Stewart, Archibald, 1697-1780
Scotland. Lord Advocate (Grant : 1746-1754)
- Signed and dated: Robert Leith. 17th June 1747.
Title from opening words of text.
In this edition the last line of the first page: "neral search for arms should be made within the city, and that a number of the ablest bodied men of the tradesmens".
With caption title on 4th sheet: List of writings to be produced for proving the libel against the said Archibald Stuart.
Reproduction of original from the Huntington Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN16902.
View MARC record | catkey: 3543469