The law and practice of ejectments [electronic resource] : Being a compendious treatise of the common and statute law relating thereto. To whlch [sic] is added, select precedents ... With two distinct tables to the whole
- Gilbert, Geoffrey, 1674-1726
- [London] : In the Savoy: printed by E. and R. Nutt and R. Gosling, (assigns of Edw. Sayer, Esq;) for R. Gosling, 1734.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 360, 40 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Sir Geoffrey Gilbert.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the Huntington Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN19905.
View MARC record | catkey: 3543506