Lord Hailes reporter. Information for the procurator-fiscal of the Lyon Court, for the interest of the Lord Lyon, king of arms; against William Murray of Touchadam, Esq [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Lyon King of Arms
- [Edinburgh?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages ; 4⁰.
- Signed at end: James Boswell.
Dated at head of drop-head title: July 1777.
In the title, the words "Lord Hailes reporter." are in square brackets.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN20696.
View MARC record | catkey: 3543518