The reply of the petitioner Francis Annesley, to the case of Mr. Dixon [electronic resource].
- Annesley, Francis, active 1707
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1707?]
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Drop-head title.
With a docket title: Mr. Annesley's reply to Mr. Dixon's case.
Case heard before the House of Lords in 1707.
Concerns Annesley's petition for redress in a land dispute.
Reproduction of original from the Huntington Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN47683.
View MARC record | catkey: 3543696