An act to enable the governor, bailiffs, and commonalty of the company of conservators of the great level of the fens [electronic resource] : commonly called Bedford Level, to borrow upon bond, ...
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Bills. 1772-02-20
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 13, 3 unnumbered pages ; 2⁰.
- Drop-head title.
Enacted: Public General Acts, 12 Geo.III.c.9.
With a docket title dated 1772.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN50457.
View MARC record | catkey: 3543719