An Act for appointing commissioners to treat and agree for such lands, tenements and hereditaments as shall be judged proper to be purchased for the better fortifying Portsmouth, Chatham and Harwich [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Public General Acts. 1708-1709. 7 & 8 Anne.c.26
- [London] : [printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd; printers to the Queens most excellent Majesty], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 321-323, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Related Titles:
- Anno Regni Annæ Reginæ .. septimo. At the Parliament summoned .. the eighth day of July, anno Dom. 1708. .. And .. begun and holden on the sixteenth day of November, 1708. being the first session of this present Parliament
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno septimo Annæ Reginæ.' - Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'Her'; first word of line below initial: 'any'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Annæ Reginæ .. septimo. At the Parliament summoned .. the eighth day of July, anno Dom. 1708. .. And .. begun and holden on the sixteenth day of November, 1708. being the first session of this present Parliament.' - Imprint from general titlepage.
Text of general titlepage may vary slightly.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN52235.
View MARC record | catkey: 3543768