An Act for charging and continuing the duties upon malt, mum, cyder and perry, for the service of the year one thousand seven hundred and eleven [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Public General Acts. 1710-1711. 9 & 10 Anne.c.3
- [London] : [printed by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, deceas'd; printers to the Queens most excellent Majesty], [1710 [i.e. 1711]]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 203-210 pages ; 2⁰.
- Related Titles:
- Anno Regni Annæ Reginæ .. nono. At the Parliament begun and holden .. the twenty fifth day of December, anno Dom. 1710. .. being the first session of this present Parliament
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno nono Annæ Reginæ.' - Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'Your'; first word under initial: 'unto'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Annæ Reginæ .. nono. At the Parliament begun and holden .. the twenty fifth day of December, anno Dom. 1710. .. being the first session of this present Parliament.' - Imprint from general titlepage.
Variant settings of the general titlepage for this Act may be bound with some copies.
Variants may include the coats of arms and partial re-setting of title text or imprint.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN52246.
View MARC record | catkey: 3543771