An act to prevent frauds in lappers and others [electronic resource] ; and to prevent abuses in the manufacture of kelp; and to prevent unlawful combinations in weavers and others
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Public General Acts. 1758 31 Geo.II.c.17
- Dublin : printed by the executor of George Abraham Grierson, 1758.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 253-259, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Enacted: Public General Acts, 31 Geo.II.c.17., In: "Acts and statutes, made in a Parliament begun at Dublin, the twenty eighth day of November, .. 1727, .. And further continued .. until the eleventh day of October, 1757. Being the sixteenth session of this present Parliament."., Reproduction of original from the Cambridge University Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN56330.
View MARC record | catkey: 3544077