An act for making and repairing the road from the town of Castlecomer, in the county of Kilkenny, through the towns of Ballyragget, Freshford, and Hurlingford [electronic resource] : ... to the town of Dundrum, in the county of Tipperary, and from thence ... to the city of Limerick
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Public General Acts. 1758 31 Geo.II.c.18
- Dublin : printed by the executor of George Abraham Grierson, 1758.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 263-302 pages ; 2⁰.
- Enacted: Public General Acts, 31 Geo.II.c.18.
In: "Acts and statutes, made in a Parliament begun at Dublin, the twenty eighth day of November, .. 1727, .. And further continued .. until the eleventh day of October, 1757. Being the sixteenth session of this present Parliament.".
Reproduction of original from the Cambridge University Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN56331.
View MARC record | catkey: 3544078