The Republican judge: or the American liberty of the press, as exhibited, explained, and exposed, in the base and partial prosecution of William Cobbett, for a pretended libel against the King of Spain and his embassador, before the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. With an address to the people of England. By Peter Porcupine [electronic resource].
- Cobbett, William, 1763-1835
- Uniform Title:
- Democratic judge
- London : printed for J. Wright, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 96, 2 pages ; 8⁰.
- Peter Porcupine = William Cobbett.
With a half-title and a final advertisement leaf.
First published in Philadelphia as 'The democratic judge'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT13713.
View MARC record | catkey: 3544413