An act for vesting part of the settled estate of William Thornton, Esquire, in the county of York, in him, in fee-simple, discharged of the uses of his marriage-settlement [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Bills. 1760-12-01
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 7, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Docket title dated 1760.
Enacted: Private Acts, 1 Geo.III.c.13.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT20899.
View MARC record | catkey: 3544512