Josiah Thwaits, the son of James, the son of William Thwaits, by Dorothy his mother, appellt. John Deye, respondt. The said respondent's case [electronic resource].
- Deye, John, active 1699
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 1⁰.
- Heard before the House of Lords.
Signed: Tho. Dyose.
Docket title: "Thwaits against Deye. The case of the respondent Deye".
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT25208.
View MARC record | catkey: 3544767