A defence of F. John Baptist Girard, Jesuit, and Rector of the Royal Seminary of Chaplains of the Navy in the city of Toulon; against the accusation of Mary Catharine Cadiere. Part 1 [electronic resource] : Containing his state of the case
- Girard, Jean-Baptiste, 1680-1733
- Uniform Title:
- Defence of F. John Baptist Girard. Part 1
- London : printed for, and sold by J. Roberts; and by the booksellers in town and country, 1732.
- Physical Description:
- iv,40 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT32226.
View MARC record | catkey: 3544868