Richard Cole is plaintiff in error. Daniel Rawlinson, and John Linger, defendts. The plaintiff's case [electronic resource].
- Cole, Richard, active 1705
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 3, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Case heard before the House of Lords-Signed: Sim. Harcourt. St. John Brodrick.- Docket title concludes: "To be heard at the bar of the House of Lords, on [ ] the [ ] day of [ ]", with blanks left for the day and date.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT44942.
View MARC record | catkey: 3544995