An act for exchanging certain messuages, lands, and hereditaments, in the parishes of Beckenham and Lewisham, in the county of Kent, part of the estate late of Hugh Raymond, Esquire, deceased, for other lands and hereditaments in the said parish of Beckenham, belonging to John Cator, the younger; ... and for enabling Jones Raymond and Peter Burrell, Esquires, to grant building leases of other parts of the estate late of the said Hugh Raymond [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Bills. 1760-03-10
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 7, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Drop-head title.
With a docket title.
Enacted: Private Acts, 33 Geo.II.c.63.
In this issue the text on p. 5 contains no blanks.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT62015.
View MARC record | catkey: 3545499