An act to enable the Right Honourable William Lord Blantyre, and the heirs of entail, for the time being, to alienate, by way of exchange or excambion, certain lands in the constabulary of Hadington, and Shire of Edinburgh [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Bills. 1752-02-18
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 3, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- With a docket title.
Enacted: Private Acts, 25 Geo.II.c.5.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT62972.
View MARC record | catkey: 3545627