An act to enable the most noble Francis Duke of Bridgewater to make a navigable cut or canal from a certain place in the township of Salford to or near Worsley Mill and Middlewood [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Bills. 1759-01-22
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 19, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- With a docket title.
Enacted: Private Acts, 32 Geo.II.c.2.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT63720.
View MARC record | catkey: 3545746