Speculations upon law and lawyers [electronic resource] ; applicable to the manifest hardships, uncertainty, and abusive practice of the common law
- Paterson, Samuel, 1728-1802
- London : printed [by G. Auld for the author,] for Messrs. Robson and Clarke; Debrett; Beckett and Edwards; Egerton; Murray and Wheildon; Robinson; and Richardson, 1788.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 103, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Dedication signed: 'An Englishman', i.e. Samuel Paterson.
Additional imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT65087.
View MARC record | catkey: 3545877