An act for dividing and inclosing the open and common fields, common lands, common meadows, common pastures, common grounds, heaths, and waste lands or grounds, in the hamlet or township of Ruiton, in the parish of Bulkington, in the county of Warwick [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Bills. 1766-04-08
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 22, 2 unnumbered pages ; 2⁰.
- Drop-head title., Docket title dated 1766., Enacted: Private Acts, 6 Geo.III.c.81., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT66693.
View MARC record | catkey: 3546073