A dialogue between a lawyer and a country gentleman [electronic resource] : upon the subject of the game laws, relative to hares, partridges, and pheasants. ... by a gentleman of Lincoln's-Inn, a freeholder of Middlesex
- Purlewent, S. (Samuel)
- London : printed for J. Wilkie; and P. Uriel, 1771.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 1 unnumbered page, 39, 1 unnumbered page, tables ; 8⁰.
- A gentleman of Lincoln's-Inn, a freeholder of Middlesex = Samuel Purlewent.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT66787.
View MARC record | catkey: 3546100