An act for dividing and inclosing the open and common fields, meadows, and common fen within the parishes of Billingborough and Birthorpe, in the county of Lincoln, and for draining and improving the said fen [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Bills. 1767-12-14
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 25, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Enacted: Private Acts, 8 Geo.III.c.15.
Docket title dated 1768.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT67452.
View MARC record | catkey: 3546157