An act for confirming and carrying into execution an agreement, dated the twenty-sixth day of December in the year one thousand seven hundred and sixty-seven, between Walter Waring, Esquire, and the Right Honourable Robert Lord Clive [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Bills. 1768-02-12
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 24, 2 unnumbered pages ; 2⁰.
- Drop-head title.
Enacted: Private Acts, 8 Geo.III.c.62.
Docket title dated 1768.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT67464.
View MARC record | catkey: 3546167