The police of France: or, an account of the laws and regulations established in that kingdom, for the preservation of peace, and the preventing of robberies. To which is added, a particular description of the police and government of ... Paris [electronic resource].
- Mildmay, William, Sir, 1705-1771
- London : printed by E. Owen and T. Harrison, 1763.
- Physical Description:
- 138 pages ; 4⁰.
- Anonymous. By Sir William Mildmay - Also issued as part of 'Political treatises, ..', London, 1766.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT78049.
View MARC record | catkey: 3546470