The decisions of the Court of Session, from the month of January 1724 [electronic resource] : collected ... by John Edgar ...
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Court of Session
- Uniform Title:
- Decisions. 1724-1725
- Edinburgh : printed for the collector by T. W. and T. Ruddimans, and sold by the booksellers in town, 1742.
- Physical Description:
- viii,210 pages ; 2⁰.
- Decisions January 1724-31st July 1725., Advertisement to the reader: "The purchasers of this collection of decisions, which consists of 157, are desired to keep the book stitched as it is delivered, because the collector is to continue, without loss of time, to publish as many more, as will compose a volume fit for binding: .. The collector is afterwards to go on, yearly, to publish a great number of the decisions, till he has brought them up to the present time, ...", Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT78724.
View MARC record | catkey: 3546512