Publications printed by order of the Society for preserving Liberty and Property against Republicans and Levellers. Number II [electronic resource] : Containing Short hints upon levelling ... A charge to the grand jury of Middlesex, by William Mainwaring, Esq. Chairman
- Corporate Author:
- Association for Preserving Liberty and Property against Republicans and Levellers (London, England)
- London : printed and sold by J. Downes, 
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Mainwaring, William, 1735-1821 and Vincent, William, 1739-1815
- Related Titles:
- Charge to the grand jury of Middlesex, 1792 and Short hints upon levelling
- Drop-head title., In: 'Publications printed by the order of the Society for preserving Liberty and property against Republicans and Levellers, .. Part the first. ..' London, 1793., 'Short hints upon levelling' is by William Vincent., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT81896.
View MARC record | catkey: 3546575