The president of presidents [electronic resource] : Or, one general president for all common assurances by deeds: being a perfect abstract. ... First written by William Sheppard, Esq; and now illustrated with many excellent cases in the law, ...
- Sheppard, William, -1675?
- London : printed by the assigns of Richard and Edward Atkins Esquires, for Isaac Cleave, and Robert Pawlett, 1704.
- The third edition, corrected and amended, with many additional presidents ..
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 8 leaves, 9-400, 8 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With an initial imprimatur leaf and an index.
The dedication is signed: W. Brown.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT90643.
View MARC record | catkey: 3546752