The civil law in its natural order: together with the publick law. Written in French by Monsieur Domat, ... and translated into English by William Strahan, ... With additional remarks on some material differences between the civil law and the law of England. In two volumes [electronic resource].
- Domat, Jean, 1625-1696
- Uniform Title:
- Loix civiles dans leur ordre naturel. English
- London : printed by J. Bettenham, for E. Bell, J. Darby, A. Bettesworth, G. Strahan, F. Fayram, [and 6 others in London], 1722.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 2⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT96069.
View MARC record | catkey: 3546897