Modern reports: being a continuation of several special cases argued and adjudged in the Court of King's Bench, ... in the sixth, ... eleventh years of ... King William; ... Vol.V [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Court of King's Bench
- Uniform Title:
- Reports. 1660-1726. Vol.5
- [London] : In the Savoy: printed by Henry Lintot; for T. Osborne and J. Shipton; D. Midwinter, E. Wicksteed, D. Browne, [and 4 others in London], 1757.
- The fourth edition. Reviewed and corrected, .. By Danby Pickering, ..
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 464, 20 unnumbered pages ; 2⁰.
- Preface signed: W. N., i.e. W. Nelson.
Originally published with the title: 'The fifth and last part of Modern reports: .. ' .
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT96781.
View MARC record | catkey: 3546921