Modern reports: or, select cases adjudged in the courts of King's Bench, Chancery, Common Pleas and Exchequer, since the Restoration of ... Charles II to the fourth of Queen Anne. In seven volumes. ... Vol.I [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- University of Pennsylvania. Educational Survey
- Uniform Title:
- Reports. 1660-1726. Vol.1.
- [London] : In the Savoy: printed by Henry Lintot; for T. Osborne and J. Shipton; D. Midwinter, E. Wicksteed, D. Browne [and 4 others in London], 1757.
- The fourth edition. Reviewed and corrected, .. By Danby Pickering, ..
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 314, 22 unnumbered pages ; 2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Great Britain. Court of Chancery
Great Britain. Court of King's Bench
- Reported by Anthony Colquitt.
With an initial advertisement leaf for law books sold by J. Worrall and B. Tovey.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT96785.
View MARC record | catkey: 3546924