Copy of the tailie of the estate of Greenock, contained in the contract of marriage between the late Sir John Schaw of Greenock ... and Margaret Dalrymple ... dated 1st March 1700 ... recorded in the register of tailies, 24th February 1702 ... and registered in the books of session 1st November 1715 years [electronic resource].
- Schaw, John, Sir, -1752
- [Edinburgh?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 31, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Dalrymple, Margaret
- One of a collection of printed and MS. documents connected with the law suit between Sir John Schaw Stewart, Bart. and Lord Cathcart, relating to the marriage settlement of Sir John Schaw, Bart., of Greenock, and Margaret Dalrymple, 1700.- Drop-head title., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT108958.
View MARC record | catkey: 3547290