The jurisdiction of the Lords House, or Parliament [electronic resource] : considered according to antient records. By Lord Chief Justice Hale. To which is prefixed, by the editor, Francis Hargrave, Esq. an introductory preface, including a narrative of the same jurisdiction from the accession of James the First
- Hale, Matthew, 1609-1676
- London : printed for T. Cadell, jun. and W. Davies, (successors to Mr. Cadell), 1796.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, ccxxx, 208 pages ; 4⁰.
- Hale's text was apparently in print by 1790.
With an errata leaf following the titlepage.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT110601.
View MARC record | catkey: 3547360