To the Right Honourable the Lords of Trade and Plantations [electronic resource] : The reply of His Majesty's subjects, the principal inhabitants of the Mosquito-shore, in America, for themselves, and on behalf of all others residing there, ... to the printed pamphlet, intitled, "The defence of Robert Hodgson, ...
- White, Robert, active 1781-1793
- [London] : Printed in the year, 1780.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 144 pages ; 8⁰.
- Signed on p.129: Robert White.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Adams, 80-84
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT111030.
View MARC record | catkey: 3547369