An abridgment of the first part of my Ld. Coke's Institutes [electronic resource] ; with some additions explaining many of the difficult cases, ... By William Hawkins, ...
- Coke, Edward, Sir, 1552-1634
- Uniform Title:
- Institutes of the laws of England. Part 1. Abridgments
- [London] : In the Savoy: printed by Henry Lintot, (assignee of Edward Sayer, Esq;) for T. Osborne, 1742.
- The sixth edition. To which is now added a large index in the nature of an analysis of the most general heads.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 501, 97 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Part I of Coke's Institutes was a translation, with commentary, of Sir Thomas Littleton's treatise on Tenures.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT112757.
View MARC record | catkey: 3547442