The proceedings in the Court of King's Bench, on the indictments against Charles Bourne, gent. on the prosecution of Sir James Wallace [electronic resource] : for a libel and for an assault: ... To which are added copies of all the affidavits, both for the prosecution and for the defendant. Taken in short-hand by Joseph Gurney
- Bourne, Charles, Lieutenant
- London : Sold by M. Gurney, 1783.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 50;41, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- The appendix has separate pagination and register.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT113391.
View MARC record | catkey: 3547513